Thursday, February 14, 2013

92 days

"92 days of seminary left, 92 days of seminary, take one down, think it around, 92 days of seminary left" SO today is Valentines day. And for me the worst day of the year. Its just so overpriced, over advertised day to honor a valentine/person that we're supposed to love everyday of our life. Stupid. thats. all. but this day is all about LOVE and because JESUS is in my heart I have all the love I need right?! lol! So for tonights blog I thought I'd blog about the place/people I love the MOST! The place is the Fishing Spot. so here are several pictures of my GOOD friends in our fishing spot. Lots of lovely people, lots of fun, lots of love shared between these people. Several of them are far far away and several of them I miss dearly, but still they are friends and still the place will hold a special spot in my heart. I hope you all had a good thursday, Thank God tomorrow is Friday! ~Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment