Monday, February 11, 2013

95 days

"95 days of seminary left, 95 days of seminary, take one down, think it around, 95 days of seminary left" 95 days, its monday! meh... Hendrix Hall I kid you not, 2 out of my 3 classes this semester, my last semester, are in Hendrix Hall. My favorite class in this room. UM History taught by Bishop Mutti, my least favorite class in this classroom Intro to Ethics. So I kinda like blogging about my last days at SPST. One thing I will do once I start running out of physical places is start writing about what I've learned while being here. In other big news. The Pope Resigned! whaaaaa?! Baseball season has started! Pitchers and Catchers have begun spring training! woooo hoooooo! ASH WEDNESDAY is THIS wednesday LENT beings THIS week. It honestly seems like christmas was yesterday. This is my favorite time of year, I'm really really looking forward to graduation. It feels so amazing to have come SO far in the last 4 years, not just educationally, but emotionally, spiritually, physically, my big goal for the next 3-4 years is Ordination, plus other smaller goals. Thanks for following my random thoughts. Hope ya'll have a great monday night and a FAB Tuesday! ~Bec~

No comments:

Post a Comment